The methodologies we use to obtain information
To find the market information already available, we turn to so-called desk research.
To obtain information of a qualitative or diagnostic nature, we use:
● focus groups
● in-depth interviews (face-to-face or telephone)
● mystery visits/shopping
● ethnographic sessions.
To gather information of a quantitative type, we use these techniques:
● CATI (Computer Assisted Telephone Interview)
● PAPI (Paper and Pen Interview)
● CAPI (Computer Assisted Personal Interview)
● CAWI (Computer Assisted Web Interview)
If you would like more information on this topic or would like to ask for a quote, please contact us.